Level 3 Assignment 2. Dispatcher is running fine with no errors. But orchestrator queue is not getting updated as all fields are shown as 0

Level 3 Assignment 2. Dispatcher is running fine with no errors. But orchestrator queue is not getting updated as all fields are shown as 0.

When running the Performer, it says no items to process. Why my Orchestrator queue is not getting updated? Queue Name is same in config and orchestrator. I am making some silly mistake?

I’m facing the same issue.

I tried checking my Data Scraping and saw data is getting scraped correctly till 13 page as shown in the screenshot.

orchestrator takes time to update, one easy way to check is to navigate to the queue, click on the 3 dots and press on monitor queue, this should allow you to see your total number of items that are added/being added.

@SumitTyagi1810 exactly. could
you share me your zip file so that I can cross check?

Checked. No Items present in queue.

Did you have an add queue item?

Selector is already the same:

Yes. It is already present. Can be seen on the screenshots of original post. Anything else I am missing? I am still confused why it is not getting updated. Please help!! I am not able to complete my assignment 2.

set breakpoint on ur log message and run till it stops. post the results here

@SumitTyagi1810 were you able to solve this issue? I am facing the exact issue now.

same problem

One very silly mistake I found was that in the walkthrough guide, before adding the items to the queue if condition is given as:
row(“Type”).Equals(“WI4”) and row(“Status”).Equals(“Open”)

I checked the output after scraping the page, and it was in below format:
Actions,WIID,Description,Type,Status,Date
,771512,Research Client Check Copy,WI2,0,2017-10-23

Hence, applying the above if filter with Status with “Open” wont add anything to your queue. So I modified the if filter as below:
row(“Type”).Equals(“WI4”) and row(“Status”).Equals(“0”)
After saving and running it again, 17 items got added in my queue. Hurrayyy!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.