I opened a topic relating to an issue that I had with one of the test apps in Lesson 7.
First the text scraping was not displaying the names correctly. This was resolved by changing the Scale factor in Microsoft OCR, however when the Scale factor is changed this seems to have an effect on the position that is then selected (it ends up pointing to the wrong area on the form when the Scale factor is not 1)
If anyone reads this topic can you see if you experience the same issue (following what I did in the link below) as if it is not just affecting me then this is surely a bug. (I think you will have to go to the original post as not all of it seems to appear if you expand the link below, which just seems to show the bit about the original problem and not the positioning issue)