Lesson 6 Practice 1 Issue

When I run my bot I’m able to have the first name typed in, and then RPA Challenge page rapidly starts reloading before any other details can be entered. I can’t seem to identify how mine differs from the walkthrough.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Need details about what all you are doing in your workflow.
Then can help you out :slight_smile:

What details do you need? I don’t know how to answer your question other than to explain every step I took.

How are you entering the first name?
Are you using an enter after you type the first name?

Can you show your type into and what activity you have after that?

I did not use an enter. I just used the variable “name” which was pulled from the random name generator.

One thing I noticed that was different from mine versus the answer is that I had a number of sequences inside sequences for the activities for the random name generator. I’m not sure if that’s the issue though since it gets to the point of entering the first name.

This should be fine, you can right click on the sequences that get created and select “Expand in Place”

Can you check, i see your first indicate is not into a text box. can you please verify
I am running similar workflow and its working fine for me

Also check if the variable name value once using WriteLine to verify the value

I ended up recreating it all again from scratch and somehow it worked. Thank you for taking the time to try to help me.

1 Like