I’ve been trying for 2 days to connect Orchestrator and Robot and still keep failing to do that. I’m using the standard Community Edition. This is what I do:
- I opened UiPath Assistant and logged in to Orchestrator through SSO. It shows “Connected, Licensed”.
- I go to Orchestrator on platform.uipath.com.
What should I do next?
From what I understand, I should:
- Create a machine.
- Create a Robot tied to this machine.
- Create an Environment.
- Upload a package from Studio.
- Run it.
How I create a machine:
- “Add standard machine”
- “Name” from the
- Unattended → 1.
Then I go to Robots:
- “Default” → “Robots”
- “Add standard robot”
- “Machine” → select the previously provisioned machine in the drop-down list.
- “Type” → Attended User
It always shows it’s disconnected. What am I doing wrong?
The next steps makes no sense unless Robot is “Disconnected”