JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = “sign”, ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[System.String

UiPath studio has been updated to Studio 2022.12.0-beta.11471 - 12/20/2022 Community License.
When I run the project with new version , got the error message as follows . I also found the similar issue which is need to upgrade UiPath.System.[Activities] to latest version in forum, but my package is latest version. It can’t resolve my issue. Anyone who can help on this, Thanks.

22.12.0-beta.11471+Branch.release-v22.12.0.Sha.d2325c659238e9a5bce4ec0fa2d550b0024490cb

JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = “sign”, ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String], VariableTypeGetter = System.Func2[System.String,System.Type], LambdaReturnType = System.String } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler.

System.InvalidOperationException: JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = “sign”, ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String], VariableTypeGetter = System.Func2[System.String,System.Type], LambdaReturnType = System.String } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler. at UiPath.Executor.DisabledJustInTimeCompiler.CompileExpression(ExpressionToCompile compilerRequest)
at System.Activities.JitCompilerHelper1.Compile[T](LocationReferenceEnvironment environment, Boolean isLocationReference) at System.Activities.JitCompilerHelper1.Compile[T](CodeActivityPublicEnvironmentAccessor publicAccessor, Boolean isLocationReference)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicHelper.Compile[T](String expressionText, CodeActivityPublicEnvironmentAccessor publicAccessor, Boolean isLocationExpression)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.CacheMetadata(CodeActivityMetadata metadata) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.OnInternalCacheMetadataExceptResult(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity1.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

Hello @cxxx691!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @cxxx691

I’m facing similar issues; I searched the forum for solutions and updated the UiPath.System. Activities even uninstalled and reinstalled the studio, but the issues persisted. Have you found any solution? Please let me know if you come across any other options.

Thanks!