Error "IT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. "

I am getting this error while runing my robot.
This error arises in an item “URL” of Activity “open Browser”.
I set a variable which has URL I want to open in the item “URL” of Activity “open Browser”.

-----Error Message--------
IT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects.
ExpressionToCompile { Code = "System.Activities.InArgument1[System.String]", ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String],
VariableTypeGetter = System.Func`2[System.String,System.Type],
LambdaReturnType = System.Object } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler.
at UiPath.Executor.DisabledJustInTimeCompiler.CompileExpression(ExpressionToCompile compilerRequest)

Could you tell me what makes this error arise

Hi @remyfranticdoll

The error message “JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects” usually indicates that you are trying to run a project that was created in a newer version of UiPath Studio on an older version of the UiPath runtime.

To resolve this issue, you will need to update the UiPath runtime to the version that matches your UiPath Studio version. You can do this by going to the “UiPath” menu in Studio, selecting “About,” and then clicking the “Check for Updates” button. This should download and install the correct version of the runtime for your project.

If you are still encountering issues after updating the runtime, you may want to try the following:

1. Restart your machine and try running the project again.
  2. Check the UiPath logs for any additional error messages or clues about what might be causing the issue. The logs are usually located in the %LOCALAPPDATA%\UiPath\Logs folder.
  3. Try repairing the UiPath installation by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Programs and Features,” selecting UiPath, and clicking the “Repair” button.
  4. If the issue persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall UiPath. Make sure to back up any custom assets or project files before uninstalling.

Thanks!!!

Hi Kaviyarasu_N.

Thank you for Answering.

I cannot find “UiPath” menu in Studio.
Does the fact that I am using Comunity Edition matter that I can’t find it?

no, as this mentioned button is not offered as a main menu entry:
grafik

Hi

I am getting an anther error below.
Could you tell me what I should do?

An unexpected error occurred during the library compilation process:
Unable to create activity builder for Main.xaml.
Reason: 'No matching constructor found for type ‘System.Activities.Activity’.
This type can be constructed using arguments or the FactoryMethod directive.
No default constructor found for type ‘System.Activities.Activity’.
This type can be constructed using arguments or the FactoryMethod

Hi Team, I am also getting the same error. Couldn’t find any solution to fix it. Anyone please help.

i have same problem any idea?
JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = "C:\Users\claudio.digenaro\Documents\Informe de Zabbix\html\report.html”, ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String], VariableTypeGetter = System.Func2[System.String,System.Type], LambdaReturnType = System.String } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler.