Need help with error: JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects

Hello!

I am using UiPath Studio Community version 2022.12.0 and ran into this error when trying to run my automation.

I have read through other similar threads on this forum and attempted the following fixes, but the problem still persists:

1. Updating all activities, including UiPath.System.Activities to the latest version.
  2. Uninstalled and reinstalled UiPath Studio.
  3. Restarted my computer.

Anyone managed to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

22.12.0-beta.11471+Branch.release-v22.12.0.Sha.d2325c659238e9a5bce4ec0fa2d550b0024490cb

JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = Popup.ToString.Contains(“All the slots are Fully Booked.”), ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String], VariableTypeGetter = System.Func2[System.String,System.Type], LambdaReturnType = System.Boolean } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler.

System.InvalidOperationException: JIT compilation is disabled for non-Legacy projects. ExpressionToCompile { Code = Popup.ToString.Contains(“All the slots are Fully Booked.”), ImportedNamespaces = System.Collections.Generic.HashSet1[System.String], VariableTypeGetter = System.Func2[System.String,System.Type], LambdaReturnType = System.Boolean } should have been compiled by the Studio Compiler. at UiPath.Executor.DisabledJustInTimeCompiler.CompileExpression(ExpressionToCompile compilerRequest)
at System.Activities.JitCompilerHelper1.Compile[T](LocationReferenceEnvironment environment, Boolean isLocationReference) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicHelper.Compile[T](String expressionText, CodeActivityPublicEnvironmentAccessor publicAccessor, Boolean isLocationExpression) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.CacheMetadata(CodeActivityMetadata metadata)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.OnInternalCacheMetadataExceptResult(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity1.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

Hello @sandisamixture

Welcome to UiPath community…!

Please check the below post.

Thanks

@sandisamixture

Go to .Nuget folder in your userprofile folder and inside that you will find packages …delete the systems package and reopen studio and check …if it resolves the issue

Cheers

me too.
I tried to delete folder packages.
reinstall UiPath.System.Activities. The version is 22.10.4 and latest.
Not working

If you had your legacy project was updated by UiStudio, check all the syntax. Sometimes it’ll replace the double quotes wrongly, causing some issues. Mostly with strings.