Jenkins Build failure when building Nuget Package using Uipath Pack

Hi All,

I am facing build failure when trying to build the project using UiPath Pack in Jenkins.

Reproducing Steps:

1. Code is published from UiPath Studio to GitHub. ( Working fine )

2. GitHub is connected to Jenkins using the Http link. (Working fine)

3. UiPath plugin is installed in Jenkins and the Build is configured using UiPath Pack. (Working fine)

4. On trying to build by clicking the build now button in Jenkins the build is failing.

Config Page 1

Config Page 2

Config Page 3

GitHub Repo

Note:

1. When I did not use UiPath pack and click on the build button the Build runs in success.
  2. Attaching the Log file for your reference.

Any pointers to the issues will be very much helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance.

@ThomasStocker

Jenkins_log.txt (1.8 KB)

Hello @veerishu!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi,
the log unfortunately does not include a lot of information to solve this.
One thing to check: Are you sure that your build agent is a Windows Machine?
Besides that, if the issue persists, pls get in touch via mail to setup a zoom chat on this.

1 Like

Hi @veerishu,

It seems that you are using a workspace path that is in the Windows system folder, which might lead to permission issues.

Please move the workspace outside of the C:\Windows folder and try again, I believe this should fix your issue.