Issue with uploading Assignemnt 1. failed

Dear team. KIndly assist with this issue i’m facing. all my video and file upload its failed.

failed_assignement 1

@anba_sv

Helli and welcome to the community.

Have you zipped all the files (Framework, Output, Data, Documentation) etc… together and uploaded.

Also let us know how many correct Items were submitted in the Hash Key .

Wait for some time, then try to upload your file and check all the workitem status is completed or not in Acme site and once reset your test data run your workflow again.

1 Like

Hi,
I am done with Assignment-1 in Advanced training course, and upload it on advanced training.
After some time of evaluating the uploaded file, the result is come “0/100”.
No idea why. I have tried more than 20 tmes.

Thanks in advance

Whether the workflow running properly without any errors?..

1 Like

And also you have to use same Email-Id to login to Acme System as the Uipath Academy mail id,

as here.

1 Like

Hi Manish. Yes i’m using same email ID

above are my screenshot on the outcome

Send your whole workflow.

Everyone can hold sometimes for upload your assignment. I think it’s an error from UiPath System. Because of many user faced this same issues.

Also try reset your ACME work item but if you uploading the 2nd assignment then DONT RESET just hold on sometimes.

Please suggest us @loginerror, @Pablito

1 Like

@anba_sv

Have you updated the Comments section in the Update Work Item dialog with the Security Hash obtained for each Transaction Item and marked the Work Item as Completed?

CalculateClientSecurityHash_ v2.zip (519.8 KB)

here you go. thanks mate

Hi Sowmya.
“Have you updated the Comments section in the Update Work Item dialog with the Security Hash obtained for each Transaction Item and marked the Work Item as Completed?” Can you explain further… have any sample?

@anba_sv

As per the PDD once you get the ID-Name-Country you will have to go to the SHA1 application and generate the Hash code , copy the generated Hash code and update the Work item with the Hash Code in the Comments sections and mark the Work Item as Completed.

Is this done correctly for every work item?

Yes all has been done as per PDD.

@anba_sv
When you submitted the assignment how many correct items did you get ?

I have completed all the item under work item for WI5 but evaluation as per below.

@anba_sv

Correct items is 0, which means there is some issue with updating the hash code to the work item.

Hi @anba_sv,
Please also remember that you shouldn’t reset the work item data in ACME website until evaluation is completed.

1 Like