Issue while connecting Dialog flow(V2) api with ChatBot Bridge (V2) code with Orchestrator

This is the configuration file: default.json:

{
    "server": {
        "host": "127.0.0.1",
        "port": 6543
    },
    "orchestrator": {
        "hostname": "platform.uipath.com",
        "tenancyName": "xxxxxxxx",
        "usernameOrEmailAddress": "xxxxxxxx",
        "password": "xxxxxxx"
    },
    "dialogflow": {
        "private_key": "xxxxxx",
        "client_email": "dialogflow-gajivq@demochatbot-aatnep.iam.gserviceaccount.com",
        "projectId": "115556440368131734996"
    },
}  
UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ERR_OSSL_PEM_NO_START_LINE undefined: Getting metadata from plugin failed
with error: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line
    at Object.callErrorFromStatus (D:\xampp\htdocs\chatbot\node_modules\@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call.js:30:26)
    at Http2CallStream.<anonymous> (D:\xampp\htdocs\chatbot\node_modules\@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\client.js:96:33)
    at Http2CallStream.emit (events.js:214:15)
    at D:\xampp\htdocs\chatbot\node_modules\@grpc\grpc-js\build\src\call-stream.js:97:22
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:75:11)
(node:13808) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:13808) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Please let me know if there is any solution for this, we stuck here.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Bandam

Hi @anil5

Check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi,

The error i got, is after using V2 api of Dialog flow, which is not mentioned in the above Post.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Bandam

@anil5 I am getting the same issue, after using V2 api of Dialog flow.

Have you resolve ???