Is there a Primary Certification after finishing the RPA Developer Learning Plan

Hey Team

I have now finished the RPA Developer module. My question is towards RPA Developer Certification

Is there a Primary Certification after finishing the RPA Developer Learning Plan. I guess I have seen an update some where but I dont remember now.I tried checking the website contents but can remember much information

Appreciate you guys can help me here

Thanks

1 Like

If you have finished RPA Developer Module . Go ahead register in RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath and take up Developer Certication . Its of two parts 1 . Theory, 2 . Practical . Therory will be 45 questions and you need to score 70% .

Practical - there will be simple scenario to implement .

2 Likes

@gorahul

Have you finished all 3 levels of training in UIPath Academy site ?

If yes then register here RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath and do it.

2 Likes

Hey Mate

The link you provided lead me to the Advanced Certification Page. Isn’t there one for developer

Looking forward to hear from you

Hey Lakshman

Thanks for your message. Can you please specify which 3 levels your are specifying about.

I have finished the RPA Developer module and I was wondering there would be a certification at that stage

Looking forward to hear from you

2 Likes

Hi
—Usually there are three levels of diploma certification that are to be completed (not a mandatory, but it would be very easy to handle RPA Advanced Developer Certification)
Level 1 - Foundation Training
Level 2 - Orchestrator
Level 3 - Advanced Automation
—Once after completing those three levels here in https://academy.uipath.com then we can go for cracking the RPA Advanced Developer Certification
— and I hope there is no other Primary certification after completing the RPA Modules

For more details on Certification FAQ

Hope this would help you
Cheers @gorahul

2 Likes

@gorahul

I am talking about below 3 levels in https://academy.uipath.com

Level 1 - Foundation Training(2018.3)
Level 2 - Orchestrator
Level 3 - Advanced Training

2 Likes

Sweet n Thanks

I have finished all these 3 levels

1 Like

Thanks Mate.

Yep,I finished all these 3 modules

Guess there are no further courses under the Advanced RPA Developer section, just the certification to do

1 Like

@gorahul

Then register here RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath and do this. It is also for RPA Developers and it is Advanced certification.

1 Like

Great then you are a ROBOT MASTER Buddy
Yah of course you can now go for a shot to crack the ROA Advanced Developer Certification
For more details on that

My best wishes for your exams
Cheers @gorahul

1 Like

Thanks Mate; Pretty nervous on the exams side.I guess practical will be a real game

2 Likes

Cheers n Thanks

1 Like

No worries @gorahul
Exam is very easy don’t nervous
Best of luck

3 Likes

No worries
You have already cracked all the three levels
So u will be like surely cracking the exam
Concentrate more REFramework on how to use them effectively and how to manage the arguments passage and how to manage queues as well
If so you will surely take home the certificate

All the very best buddy
Cheers @gorahul

2 Likes

Thanks Heaps Mate

1 Like

Do we have any other queries to be discussed buddy
cheers @gorahul

1 Like

No mte…Tks for ur help

1 Like

Fantastic
Cheers @gorahul

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.