Is it possible to use UI Path to automate the application access in my company?

My company wants to automate the process of granting applications access to employees and avoid creating IT tickets and having the IT team solving manually the tickets. Right now new employees ask for specific application access using a chatbot; the chatbot creates a ticket and eventually the manager need to approve the access. This process is very manual and the company wants to improve the current virtual assistant with chatbot that uses AI that can access to third parties and create user in a directory after checking that makes sense to grant access to this employee. I would want if UI Paths can implement the Chatbots AI to grant application access automatically and save time and money granting access automatically or simpler.

@juliankmilogg

Welcome to the community

if you have the access to tables where which level employee has to be given access and if service account used by bots can be given access to the applications to grant access then we can automate the process…as we will have all the data and busienss rules with us

cheers

Hi @juliankmilogg ,
Of course UiPath can automate the granting of access to employees, you can use different UiPath products in order to automate the process end to end basis on your business rules and data.

@Anil_G is it possible to review some documentation about the Architecture of similar projects. I want to show this to my manager. Right now I have identified the pain points, but now I want to know if there are cases for Tableau or Jira. These are the Apps with the most amount of tickets and their application access process is very long. I want to know if you have diagrams of flow processes using UI Path or architecture diagrams. This will be ideal to identify the benefits of the robots and the solution using UI path.

@AMAN_GUPTA same reply than Anil. is it possible to review some documentation about the Architecture of similar projects? I want to show this to my manager. Right now I have identified the pain points of the current process, but now I want to know if there are cases specific for Tableau or Jira or other apps. These two are the Apps with the most amount of tickets in my company and their application access process is very long. I want to know if you have diagrams of flow processes using UI Path or architecture diagrams. This will be ideal to identify the benefits of the robots and the solution using UI path.

@juliankmilogg

I cant get you an architectural diagram as such but on a highlevel…you can send a mail to bot account or create a jira ticket only for new users or a ticket in service now …whoch can be directed to bot accounts and then bot can read those emails /tickets and can take further actions…few activities that can help you are as below

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/integration-service/uipath-atlassian-jira-about

Cheers