IOS Mobile Automation Testing

Hi All,
Kindly need your support as I am trying now to automation mobile for testing activities using I have no issue in Android mobile automation I have issue in IOS mobile Automation as i can not find any documentation from UiPath or even on you-tube for this point however the only documentation is for connecting mobile device to xcode on MAC machine so please need your support if any one done this before to explain steps also how to run UiPath Studio on MAC machine as I know its not supported on MAC.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Here is the relevant documentation: Test Suite - Local iOS Devices

Yes you can’t run Studio on Mac. You’re still authoring your workflows on a Windows machine which in turn connects to an Appium running on a Mac.

Hi @phaserescu,
Thanks for your reply I read this document and made all steps mentioned related to MAC and IOS Devices but how can I connect Mobile and UiPath studio together as Studio Not working on MAC.

Thanks in Advance

hi @mahmoud.zaky ,
I think it’s not possible, but you can look for iOS emulators on your computer
then automatically go here
regards,

Hi @Nguyen_Van_Luong1,
As I understood from UiPath Documentation you need to have MAC machine to handle IOS Automation however I already have this machine but I do not know how to connect this machine and mobile device along with UiPath Studio.

Thanks in Advance.

You need two machines: one Windows and one Mac. You can also virtualize Windows on Mac by using Parallels or VirtualBox.

• Appium is running on Mac
  • Studio is running on Windows
  • You can setup a device in MDM that uses the Mac IP to connect to Appium

How to add a device in MDM is explained in the “ Adding Local IOS Device in Mobile Device Manager” of the documentation.