While using selectors, when I am doing Type into activity on internet explore it is giving error “Invalid UI node”. It was working fine till yesterday. After installing new Excel version this error started coming. Can someone help on this.
Welcome to uipath community
kindly have a view on this thread
I did changes under security tab still not working
It is working for chrome but for IE it is giving Invalid UI node error
In internet explorer it should not actually…hmm…
kindly restart your machine and try once
I restarted the machine. Uninstalled and then again installed UI path. Still error is coming
Till yesterday it was working.
may i know what is the version of studio we are using
kindly check whether any antivirus is blocking the application
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.