Interactive development - and less drag and drop

To increase development speed, it would be an enormous help if activities could be added straight into the code/workflow instead of using drag and drop. I imagine this could be done in a way, where you would position the mouse where you would want to add your new activity, and through the use of my keyboard I could activate a shortcut that would show an autofill option/list, where I could then type in the activity that I wanted to add, e.g. ‘Assign’, which would then be added to my code at my desired location.

I understand the business needs/user experience of the drag and drop functionality, but for experienced developers this would seriously speed up the development.

1 Like

Highly needed! It’s planned but it will take time.

1 Like

Bumping an ancient thread just to note that something of this kind now exist—a new application to put activities into the clipboard by voice commands. Takes zero typing, and yes, while I as the author am technically disqualified to say, I’ll say it nevertheless: it is an enormous help indeed and will seriously speed up the development.

More info at my blog.