Worflow/Sequence Activities Auto Intelligence

it would be good if we have shortcuts for activities kind of auto intelligence in the drop section area like instead of searching , dragging and dropping activities either in workflow or sequence…

if we type something like Type in the workflow/sequence area, it should populate TypeInto Activity, similarly for “Hover” it should populate mouse hover, hover Text,… so that user can select the activities then and there itself.

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

@ Ankumarm I’m not sure I fully understand your request. You can type in activity names when you click the + button (or use the Ctrl+Shift+T keyboard shortcut) in Sequences, Workflows (which also start with a Sequence) and many other activities.

The only exceptions are inside some control activities (If, Switch, While etc.), but we’re looking to add it in those as well.

So… did you know about the plus button? Where exactly would you like to type activity names?

@Tudor_Sandu,

When i upgraded to the latest version i am able to find the + symbol where we can search the activities instead of going to the activity ribbon window.

Thanks Guys,
Sorry for the delay…

No worries. Glad it all worked out.