to get to know the connector builder and for reporting I would like to build a connector the my own orchestrator. But the authentification via OAuth 2.0 Authorization code poses some challenges for me. What am I missing? Could you help me please?
What I did so far:
- Import Swagger .json file
- Client ID: From external App
- Client secret: From external App
- Scope: From external App
- Decode authorization OAuth Code: false
- Autorization URL: …/identity/connect/authorize
- Token URL: …/identity/connect/token
- Refresh token URL: …/identity/connect/token
- Basic header: true
- Token revoke URL: ?
Refresh interval: 3600
When I try to connect, I get the message that the page can’t be found.