Install UiPath error “The product is already advertised on this machine. Therefore, the installer needs to be run in silent mode( using the/ Q switch) . Setup will now exit”
The UiPath on the computer has been uninstalled, but there is still an error message
Attempted to install silently, but the problem persists
· Can you double-check if you have multiple installed Studio on the impacted machine?
· Go to Control Panel → Programs → Apps and Features → Uninstall the UiPath Platform Installer (if exists) and UiPath Studio
After the UiPath Studio/Robot uninstallation, delete the below folders if exists:
· The settings in the folders
· The packages folder
· The NuGet cache folder
· The Assistant processes folder in the Windows Start menu
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath Assistant Automations
· The content from the
· Restart the system
· Install again the UiPath Studio/Robot using this installer https://download.uipath.com/versions/23.4.2/UiPathStudio.msi
For command line parameters ,check this documentation https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/command-line-parameters
Let us know if this helped.
Thank you for your assistance in handling the matter,
I have uninstalled the old version 21.10.3, but there is still an error when installing the latest version
Show the log file of the installation to get more details about your facing errors.