ERROR IN INSTALLING UI PATH STUDIO

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to install Ui Path studio but continously getting error. The software does not install and rolls back all the changes it has done.
I have attached the error log file.
I have tried all the ways given in UI path documentation for the various errors that can occur while installation.
Please suggest.

log files.txt (3.0 MB)

Hi @sudha9

The error message you are receiving when trying to install UiPath Studio indicates that there may be an issue with the installation process. Here are some possible solutions to help you troubleshoot the issue:

1. Ensure your system meets the minimum requirements: Check that your system meets the minimum requirements for installing UiPath Studio. You can find the system requirements on UiPath’s website.
    Hardware and Software Requirements

2. Disable antivirus software: Try disabling any antivirus or security software temporarily during the installation process. Sometimes, antivirus software can interfere with the installation process and cause errors.

3. Run as administrator: Right-click on the UiPath Studio installation file and select “Run as administrator”. This can sometimes help resolve installation issues caused by permissions.

4. Clear temp folder: Clear your computer’s temporary folder by deleting its contents. To do this, type “%temp%” in the Windows search bar and press Enter. Delete all the files and folders in the temp folder.

Regard,

1 Like

Hi @sudha9

For now, can you try uninstalling UiPath from your machine and then install it again?

Regards

Hi @sudha9

I’d take a look on the logs or even the Event Viewer on your windows. They usually give you some hints of what happened. If you just remove and try again it’s likely that you’d be facing with the same issue.

Here is the log file
log files.txt (3.0 MB)

1 Like

Hey,

Be careful when uploading this kind of information. Many companies don’t like that.

But anyway, I see this as a possible issue. Do you have access to the folder below?

MSI (c) (98:94) [17:59:41:125]: EEUI - Embedded UI Handler returned ERROR_INSTALL_FAILURE
Error 1310. Error writing to file: C:\Users\samiksha88\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\net461\pt-BR\Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.resources.dll. System error 0. Verify that you have access to that directory.
MSI (s) (2C:54) [17:59:41:125]: Product: UiPath Studio – Error 1310. Error writing to file: C:\Users\samiksha88\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\net461\pt-BR\Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.resources.dll. System error 0. Verify that you have access to that directory.

1 Like

Yes I do have access to this directory

Do you have read and write access to that folder?

yes I have read/write access to the folder. Its just that when I try opening any of the dll files, it shows warning that these files are used by operating system and other programs. Editing or Modifying them could damage your system.

Did you try the Event Viewer in your computer? that might help too.

I installed the trial version of UiPath somehow, but its not opening. The studio does not launch even after trying to run it as an administrator