Incomplete scraping data

Hi everybody,

I am creating a scraping routine in a website to retrieve some data. The script created by Uipath only retrieved me the first two elements of each page. For example, I want to retreive all properties in a real-state website but for some reason, it only retrieves me the first two properties for each page. I noticed if I scroll down until the end the website it scrapes the whole page, so I must to do it for each page. My understanding is when I scroll down until the end of the website, it loaded whole elements in that page.

How could I do that? As far as I understand the Data scraping does not allow you to configure such kind of requirement.

Thank you so much for your help in advance

Sergio

1 Like

Could you please provide link of webportal?

1 Like

Hi @rahatadi

This is the link Pisos y casas en venta en la provincia de Barcelona - Tecnocasa.es

Regards

Sergio

1 Like

@sergio85

please check following file…

dataScrapping.zip (10.8 KB)

Regards,
Aditya

hi @rahatadi

Tks for your help. I ran your script and it creates a empty csv file. I saw in the scraping routine that you had -1 in MaxNumberOfResults, I changed by 150 but neither worked.

Regards

Sergio

@sergio85

i have tested for few records,
here are results.

dataScrapping.zip (12.2 KB)

Hi @rahatadi,

Thanks for your prompt answer. I was cheking the csv file and I found the same issue that I explained at the begining of this post. The issue is that this routine only scrape the first three items of each page, you can check by yourself that the fourth item (look the picture below), belongs to the second page of the website.

However, as I mentioned before if you scroll down the website at the end you can retrieve the items for the page. The thing is that I should repeat a scroll down for every page in the website. For that reason, I do not know how to resolve this issue. Some advise for it. Tks in advance.

Please Find below Main.xaml (9.3 KB)

Hi @lakshmisupriyask

Please see my last comment. Tks

Sergio

@sergio85

this happens because that portal contains advertisement after every 3 item…

Hi @rahatadi,

I already found another way to solve what I want. Thks anyway.

@sergio85

Could you please add that workaround for reference?:relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.