Hello! I am currently a rookie and learning how to use UiPath.
I am working on a project where I am given a list on excel, have to iterate through each record and web scrape a website to search the results for each record. The problem is, the ‘for each’ loop worked in opening each of the webpage, but UiPath seems to have scraped the webpage for the first record. Is there any way I can go about to fixing the problem? Thank you!
I have a list of zip codes that I need to iterate through and type into a search bar of a website that spits out schools in the area.
The thing is, when I did a for-each loop, the ‘opening of webpages’ by zip codes worked out beautifully
When I started scraping the data, it was based on the first zip code on the list.
Somehow, the other zip codes had the same results as the first ( it was not supposed to happen this way)
I made the process in such a way that:
a) UiPath gets a zip code from the excel file
b) enters it in the search bar
c) scraped the school name in the page
d) The results are then generated in a new sheet of that same excel file.
Hi! Sure thing! This was the latest version of the process I was working on. The zip codes are in the excel file (Sheet 1). The sheets that are labelled as zip codes are basically what happened when I ran Trial 4.
The problem i encounter that the data which was scrapped for 1st Zip code was not getting cleared and when the loop start executing same thing for 2nd zip code datascrapping was not able to store the new scrapped data.
So before going to 2nd zip code i have clearing the datatable after writing the scrapped data to excel for 1st zip code.