in_OrchestratorQueueName is specified: Value cannot be null

Dear Uiapth Community,
I have designed a workflow with the help of REFramework, however, the BOT is throwing some error like, " If in_OrchestratorQueueName is specified: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source in “Initialization” stage of REframework.

How could I fixed this error?
Your support would be highly appreciable.

Looking forward for your response!

Thanks
Shaurya

Hi,
You are fetching the queue name from the config file I believe. Can you check you have the queue name at the appropriate place in the config? And also to be sure you can put a message box to check if you’re getting the proper value.

Hi Vishal , Thank you for your prompt response.
Ya, I am fetching the queue name from the config. file.

I am sending you the screenshots for the same. Could you propose something regaridng it ?

I am sending a picture of the errors along with the “Arguments” under this workflow and Argument “DTRating” I have created while buillding manual"Data Table".

Moroeover, I am sending an overview of the Configuration Excel file, where “ASCM_CPM_Daimler_CustomerRating” is the name of the Queue , what I have created in Orchestrator.

Thanks
Shaurya

This seems to be perfect. Did you try printing the value which is indicated as null in the output logs?

Thanks ! Sorry , but I dont know how to do it? Any suggestions?

Just put a write line activity or a message box activity and display the variable there.

I included the messsage box, but the same error is popping up. See below:

@pradhansauryashankar, the argument in_OrchestratorQueueName , what value are you passing in it?

But should i include “DTRating” inside the message box as varibale or “in_OrchestratorQueueName” inside the message box?

Can you please tell the purpose of the data table which your using?

After I put a message box, before the “if” function, the following message box appeared:
The purpose of data table is to include the list of different supplier codes, customer plants and their respective rating (as shown in picture below)

"

Try commenting out that if activity and rerun the workflow, I suppose it doesn’t effect the workflow, because queue name is already declared in the config.

Ok. I will try it.
One more Request Vishal. Is that possible that we can share our personal contacts, so that in case of any query, I can contact your personally, if its ok for you?

Whats your take on it?

yeah, you can reach me at vishalshettigar98@gmail.com

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.