in_Config file and Invoke WorkFlow File

Hi,
I know there are a lot of posts about it, but I really don’t understand:
In the REframework, in the Init State with have 2 files:

Invoke Workflow - File InitAllSettings.xaml and Invoke Workflow File - InitiAllApplications.xaml If I try to display data from the Config.xlsx file, I will be able to see it,

but if I put an Invoke Workflow File activity in the InitiAllApplications.xaml file and since then I try to display a data from the Config.xlsx file, I will not be able to see it,

I tried to change the meaning of the IN/OUT arguments without success
Thank you in advance

Is that IN argument is passed with any value or variable in Arguments property of Invoke workflow file activity
Only we will be able to use that in argument inside that workflow
Or if we want that argument to be used outside that workflow then it should be with OUT Direction and again we need to assign a variable to hold that value so that it can be used outside the workflow

Cheers @Gmatmut

1 Like

That’s mean each time we have to create an out_variable and Assign the value of the in_variable.
There’s no other way to move it from file to file?

It’s not logic if we look the main.xlsx file of the REframework `` and Invoke Workflow File - InitiAllApplications.xaml

I try to change, but without sucess and now even though I put everything back as it was initially
I can’t read any data in InitiAllApplications.xaml from the argument in_Config :frowning:

After lot of changes :rage: and :angry: I think I understand this answer and you post https://forum.uipath.com/t/returning-an-argument-from-an-invoked-workflow/139047/2 help me too.
Thanks

1 Like

Cheers @Gmatmut

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.