I need to download .xaml file of a specifed process from orchestrator

“I created a process and published it in Orchestrator. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted it from my local machine, so I had to download it from Orchestrator and make some changes. However, when I downloaded the package by going to the tenant and selecting the version, it was downloaded in the nupkg format. I then zipped and unzipped the file, but I couldn’t find the main.xaml file inside the folder. When I checked the compatibility of the process in Orchestrator, it was of type Windows (.NET 5.0 or higher). However, when I followed the same process to download the compatibility type of Windows - Legacy (.NET 4.6.1), I could find the main.xaml file. How can I get the main.xaml compatibility type of Windows (.NET 5.0 or higher)?”

@Sreeja_Chilumukuri

Welcome to the community

While publishing if you have checked this only then you can get with windows…if not you cannot retrieve them

cheers

Okay and thanks for your reply

1 Like

@Sreeja_Chilumukuri

There are 3rd party nuget extractors can try them if they can extract…

cheers

“I didn’t check ‘Include Sources’. Will third-party extractors help me in getting the ‘main.xaml’ file?”

Hello @Sreeja_Chilumukuri
Use 7 Zip application to extract the nupkg file which is downloaded from the Orchestrator.
Yoy can find the process in path: ProjectName\lib\net45
https://7-zip.org/download.html

“My process path follows this format: ProjectName\lib\net6.0-windows7.0. There is no net45.”

@Sreeja_Chilumukuri
If it Windows Can find xaml file in ProjectName\content

“My machine is running in Windows, but I couldn’t see the XAML file in the content folder. However, I could see project.json file in the same folder.”

@Sreeja_Chilumukuri, Kindly Share the screenshot for more clarifications.

@Sreeja_Chilumukuri

Nugget extractors might work…but there are chances files might be corrupted…you can try…its not a offical way

cheers