I’m unable to find the xaml files of the project in the folder.
Following the steps i followed when facing this issue:
- Publish the latest update of the project in the orchestrator and from machine 1.
- Login to orchestrator from machine 2
- Download the latest published version from the package.
- Change the extension of the downloaded file from .nupkg to .zip
- Extract the file to the local in machine 2
- When i opened the project folder, i do not see any xaml files in any of the folders within.
Attached is the screenshot of the project folder when extracted from the downloaded file:
Project Root Folder:
In the ‘content’ folder;
I have seen xaml files when extracting via other packages in the content folder, however for this particular project, i do not see any of the xaml files in it.
Could someone please help me out in figuring out the issue?