Guys, I would like some help with a problem I came across here. I’m using the click to click print button activity on a website in the browser to generate a PDF file, but when I get to the print dialog I ask to click save, but it won’t work at all, does anyone have a solution for this ?
After the Click activity that clicks the print button, you have to use a Use Application/Browser activity to attach to the print dialog window. Within it, add the activities to click/type etc what you need.
Simulate Click: Instead of using the regular “click” activity, you can use the “Simulate Click” or “Send Window Messages” options in the properties of the click activity.
Hotkeys: Instead of clicking on the “save” button, you can try sending hotkeys to the print dialog. For example, you can use the “Type Into” activity to send the “Ctrl+S” hotkey combination, which is commonly used for the “Save” action. Make sure the print dialog has focus before sending the hotkeys.
Click ‘Save’: Unable to find GUI element for this action.
• Check that the application is open and that the GUI element is visible on the screen at runtime
• Edit the GUI Activity Target and use Validation to debug the issue.
• If necessary, indicate the element again if its properties have been changed
• Use the “Check state” activity to check the state of the application before executing the action
• Increase the value of “Delay before” for the application to render completely in time and become responsive