- Have you reset ACME data before uploading zip file into the [Academy]
—> I did like this…
- Reset ACME DATA 2) Run the file it’s OK or Not 3) If it’s OK I pack(ZIP) file
- Upload file 5) While evaluation I didn’t visit ACME site.
*** I usually used Chrome, and found resetting through IE have a problem.
- Run File —> 2) Reset ACME —> 3) Checking All WI 5 really reseted (OK) —>
- Rerun the file (I could find All WI5 still " completed" when seeing data
scraping) 5) The output of Run ; there are no transaction(this means that resetting was not OK).
*** Then, I visit ACME through Chrome and reset again —> resetting in the IE browser is OK also (awesome)
Therefore, I reseted my computer default browser from Chrome to IE several days ago. But My score still zero (Even though above resetting problem resolved after changing Browser Default)
And also are you using same credentials in both ACME and [Academy] sites ?
—> They were same —> All the reports failed —> So changed credential in ACME
Do I have to change again?
I guess My computer have virus?
I will try again by another Computer soon.
Thank for your kind help…