How to use FTP in v2019.9.2

Since I’m new to uipath community, im having hard time to create a workflow to upload file from local directory to remote directory every 15 mins.

I tried installing packages uipath.ftp.activities, system.net.ftpclient but I still cant see the options to connect to FTPimage

@saideepakc - using with FTP Session: A container which connects to an FTP server and performs multiple actions within it. Provide the connection details through a FtpSessionGen variable.

This is the error message I’m getting

19.9.2+Branch.master.Sha.0928919eb1def274fdabeb0849d03a125c50fe6a

Source: With ftp session

Message: Method not found: ‘System.Threading.Tasks.Task FluentFTP.FtpClient.ConnectAsync()’.

Exception Type: System.MissingMethodException

RemoteException wrapping System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘System.Threading.Tasks.Task FluentFTP.FtpClient.ConnectAsync()’.
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like

hi @saideepakc,

Please follow the link below,