How to update Transaction Item specificContent

I’m trying to update Comment and Status of a transaction in a queue. Image below for reference.

Any pointers on how I can update these fields with ReFramework?
Thank you in advance.

Hey @Ashok_Karale! I THINK this is not possible. However you can use the Orchestrator API to update your item with this “PUT” method. But this would also change a lot of other information for your queue item, so you would pass all the existing information plus the changed information with the new value. Status and creation date would also change.

I don’t know its purpose, but I mainly recommend that this data leave the item’s content and pass it to the “Output Data” field, which is a very powerful field for this type of information. At the end of processing your item, you will easily update this information and you can easily extract this information as well. But it really depends on your goal.

Hope this helps!

And Welcome to the community!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Hi @Ashok_Karale ,

Take a Look at the post below :

Using the Orchestrator HTTP Request or the HTTP Request activity we should be able to use the Orchestrator API’s to update the Queue item content.

However, we will not be able to Update the Queue Item if it is in InProgress State.

3 Likes