How to select each line button and click

Hi Team,

How we can click each Detail button of row one by one. please find attachment.

2 Likes

Hi Sandip,

How should I do it:

1. Try to get your information as a table
  2. Identify the Detail button selector (using UiPath Explorer)
  3. Identify another Detail button selector (using UiPath Explorer) and note the common points.
  4. You should be able to identify what is the difference between line 1 and line 2.
  5. Create a for each row activity (for the table generated at step 1) and click on Detail button using a Dynamic selector that has been generated after you spot the differences.

Hi Bogdan, may i ask how to get the information as table? and if it isn’t possible to parse the line item properly in a table, what are the alternatives? Thank you!

Hi @SandipRaut,
@Gary_How
You can use find Children activity to get the all button element using that you can click each button.
Reference,

<Webctrl tag='button' />
Or
<Webctrl tag='submit' />

Regards,
Arivu

Hey @Gary_How

Please see below existing thread links to get Understanding about Find Children Activity.

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi Aksh,
Thanks, I looked through those links but still can’t figure out what to do with the Find Children.
Am i to use UI Explorer to find the code for the table and insert that code into the Filter field?

Sorry to bother, am i able to get a sample for Find Children and For Loop and Click using this scenario: Google for any search term, click on 1 of the link on the result page, then go back to the result page and repeat for 2nd link and so on.

I think this will be super helpful for the rest of us also…

Please…Thanks!

Hi @Gary_How,

Refer this post

Regards,
Arivu

Hi @arivu96 , everyone,

Yes, i have seen the same link, but am facing similar error below. I am wondering if it is because I click on the Google Chrome Back Button that causes the webpage to be re-render thus UiPath is not able to read the elements? Detailed error below and attached. Appreciate any guidance.

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Click on link

Exception Type: InvalidUiElementException

UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException: The UiElement is no longer valid —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Invalid UI node.
at UiPath.IUiNode.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Click(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Main.xaml (10.4 KB)

Hi @Gary_How,

can you tell me the website name

HI @Gary_How,

i have modified your code little bit,

Main (3).xaml (9.7 KB)

Try this.

Note if its not working the selector need to modify

Regards,
Arivu

Hi Arivu, yea it is not work. I’m trying to use the open new tab method. It is working ok but I can’t seem to make the 2nd tab active to extract data from it… I think the main reason is that the main attach browser activity is outside so i’ll need a way to record browser variable for 2nd, 3rd, 4th tab and so on and make it active somehow…as mentioned in this thread: How to close tab if a more than one tab is present in internet explorer - #7 by arivu96

But thanks anyway!