Hi, In Google chrome web browser I am trying to click on a button in the search results returned in structured table format. No of rows can change based on search results. Each row contains a button which when clicked will display a popup web screen containing further details. I would like to retrieve the email id from the popup web screen after button is clicked for each row. I tried to search on this topic and have found some details related to using FindChildren element and looping through it. If anyone has a xaml file that will be great or can provide the steps which has worked for them that will be great.
I have found the steps below but I am new to UiPath and I am encountering few challenges. I am trying the steps below…
- use find children activity and select the entire table as a target.
- change the scope property of find children activity to FIND_DESCENDANTS.
- change the Filter property to .
- use for each activity to loop through the child elements.
- change the typeArgument of for each activity to UiPath.Core.UiElement.
- to verify use highlight activity inside the for each loop and change the Selector->target as Item.Selector.toString.
- write the logic based on the child element highlighted.
hope this will helps you…