How to retry the same page

Hi, how to retry the same page again, if not loaded fully at one time,

can we use the Retry Scope Activity here. SO in the condition field do we need to use the same page element in Element Exist Activity. ???
Will it work? @Palaniyappan @lakshman

@balkishan

Use Refresh Browser activity to refresh the page.

For this first create one browser variable and pass this variable to Refresh Browser activity.

1 Like

@balkishan

Check for particular element was loaded or not using Element Exists activity. If it’s not there then it will give you output as False right. There you use Refresh Browser activity.

1 Like

so this browser variable I have create where I have used Open Browser Activity, Or in variable panel I can create and pass in the Refresh Browser activity is it ?

So you means in else part I have to use the Refresh activity, so in Then part what I have to pass.

@balkishan

Yes you have to create this browser variable to either Open Browser or Attach Browser activity.

Yes exactly you have to use this in Else part.

In Then part, you have to continue with other steps if the page loaded properly.

1 Like

Okay I have a doubt.
Like I have create browser variable in Open Browser Activity when I open and login to the Portal.

But I want to refresh the page after Log In. Means second page after the log in. clear the doubt please.

@balkishan

First tell me one thing are you performing all actions inside Open Browser activity or not ?

1 Like

No, After login to the page, for further steps, I am not using any Open Browser Activity bro. So that’s way I am asking.

@balkishan

Could you please show me screenshot of your workflow once.

1 Like

Se in the Try Block I am checking the First login page, and it’s working fine here even if fails. Same I am trying in the Catch Block also.

So in the Final Block I am doing the further steps, here I didn’t use the Open Browser. So this steps performing on the browser after login, so not using any open browser or Attached browser activity here.

@balkishan

1. use Open Browser and pass URL to open web page and inside this activity use Type Into activity and all to provide credentials.

2. After that use Attach Browser activity and indicate that page after login one. And also create one browser variable for Attach Browser activity. Inside this attach browser activity use Element Exists activity and indicate that element to check whether page loaded successfully ot not. If it is loaded then it will go to Then part and you perform your actions else it will go to Else part right and here use Refresh Browser activity and pass that browser variable to it.

I hope you got it now.

1 Like