How to remove User from Tenant on Orchestrator

Can anyone help me on how should I remove a user from Tenant on orchetartor?

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Try below steps

• Click on Tenant in your Orchestrator
  • Click on Users

• In the users tab you can view the users who have access to that Tenant
  • Click on the three dots which is at extreme right of the username
  • Select Remove

Hey Ushu See below. I am unable to get remove option.

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Remove option is disabled .That means you don’t have access to it. You should login with admin credentials then you can remove it. You can get these credentials from your team who is handling all the Orchestartor activities

I am handling all this . I checked permissions also but couldn’t find it. Would you be able to help on on permission check ?

I am very new to Orchestartor

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Can you go to settings tab in Orchestrator (can find in the default folder) and see what roles you are assigned to

@PALKUMARI_PATEL Also, the user whom you are trying to remove if has administrator role then you can’t remove directly. In order to check what role he/she has, go to users in the Tenant

If has admin role then you should remove admin role first, for that go to roles in the Tenant, there you can see Administrator, click on the three dots at the end, click on manage users, now uncheck the username, save changes

Now, follow the steps in the above post and now you can see the remove option enabled

1 Like

Hey @ushu Thank you so much for helping me. It’s working after removing Admin role to user.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.