How can we delete a tenant?

Hi. I am well aware of how to create tenants but how do we delete them? When I login as the host admin all I see is a list of tenants but I do not have the ability to modify or delete them in any way. What actions are we able to perform when logging in as the host admin? I don’t seem to have the ability to do anything.
As an alternative, can tenants be deleted using the command line?

As far as I know this would have to be done at database level. I’d be tempted just to leave it and clear the tenancy down of assets, queues, processes, users, etc so that no one can access incorrectly.

Thanks. I think the issue is that when I login as host admin, I’m not properly permissioned. I don’t have the access/options that I should. All I can do is view Tenants, that’s it. I’ll follow up with sales on why this is the case.
I did already login to the tenant and remove everything… except the license. I’m not sure how to remove the license and that’s the problem. I need to enable/license a different tenant and I can’t use the license file because it is already being used by another tenant. That’s the main reason I wanted to disable/delete it.

Apparently, there is no ability to manage tenants when logging in as host admin in version 2017.1.6522. In order to disable/delete tenants you need to modify the dbo.Tenants and dbo.Licenses tables (if licenses are active for the tenant). I did this and was able to disable the unwanted tenants. Next step will be to upgrade to the latest version.

thanks

I know that I’m late to the party, but if someone else ends up here looking for help, it can be done using the UiPath PowerShell cmdlets:
Get-UiPathAuthToken (create a token)
Get-UiPathTenant (use the above token to make sure you get the correct tenant and its ID)
Remove-UiPathTenant (use the token to remove the tenant)

1 Like

Hi @ahultgren,

can you give me please further instructions how to use your PowerShell commands? We have a on-premise Orchestrator where i want to delete some tenants on test-environment.