How to publish a process without using Orchestrator?

Thanks for Answer…

Check this post How to Publish a project to Orchestrator without UiPath Studio - #3 by marian.platonov

@Pavan_P_J

Welcome to our UiPath community.

Can you please tell more details for better understanding.

If UiPath studio is not connected to Orchestrator then published project will be saved into local system .nuget folder.

Or from UiPath Studio, publish the process locally. It will create a .nupkg file.

hello @lakshman …i have create a package in uistudio by using custom option…but after that i want to run my project without using orchestrator…

@Pavan_P_J

You want to run the project in same or different machine ?

If you want to run in same machine then published project will be shown in UiPath Assistant/UiRobot Tray. From there you can triger the process.

@marian.platonov …ok thanks

@lakshman thanks

1 Like
  • Disconnect from Orchestrator if you are connected

• Go to C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages → add manually the freshly created .nupkg file from Uipath Studio there

• In Assistant → refresh the processes

• You will see your process shortcut in %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath Assistant Processes

Anyway, if your robot runtime license is taken from Orchestrator, and your robot is not licensed locally, you may not run the process.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.