Is there a way to publish the project to .nuget package without UIPath Studio / Robot installed?

I am trying to automate publishing the UIPath project into Orchestrator. The catch is I can’t have UIPath studio or robot installed in the machine for publishing the package.

I am looking for a command line solution or any other alternate way to create .nuget package that can be published to orchestrator using APIs.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @Karthik_YVN

while publishing the workflow select custom option and publish it locally. After publishing you can upload this package to orchestrator by going to package

Mark as solution if found useful :slight_smile:
Regards
Roshan

1 Like

Hi @unknownay,

My requirement is to pick the project from my repository and create a nuget package, upload it to orchestrator. I want to do all these actions using command line / c# / python in a machine where UIPath is not installed.

@Karthik_YVN

You need a studio to develop a process right ? why can you publish locally from there and move the nuget package to a place where you have access to orchestrator from there you can upload it manually.

Regards
Roshan

1 Like

I know what I can do with studio. I want to know whether it is possible to create .nuget package without studio or not.

Hi Karthik, have you found the solution yet. I am also looking for it. I found this online - haven’t tried it yet. Please let me know your findings. thanks,

1 Like

@Karthik_YVN did you have any success finding how to do this? I’m also looking for a way to create a NuGet without the UiRobot.exe for CI/CD