How to manage same selectors?

Hello Everyone.

I have a problem I need to solved in my project.

Right now I have 5 instances of login webpage of a same website.

I am trying to log in these 5 users using the parallel activity but I have having issues with the selectors.

This is due to the fact that the username textbox and password textbox for the 5 instances are all exactly identical.

Do you have an idea to solved this kind of situation?

Hi @alvin.c.apostol26

Are you trying to login to this site using the same browser parallelly? I don’t think that will work… You can try using different browsers using the parallel approach. But using the same browser will not work for more than one logins at the same time.

The best way to try this is…

1. Either use multiple machines and perform the login parallel to each other. Using the Orchestrator would be a good choice here because it can run the same process in multiple machines at the same time
  2. If you are using the same machine, use different browsers.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

Thank you for responding!

Yes I am trying to do this using the same browser. I tried integrating it with an plugin called session box. but the uipath was not able to perform it well due to same selectors for each elements.

What are the browsers supported by uipath?

Yes… You will not be able to do this in the same browser.

UiPath supports, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge (new). So you can try it out in these browsers… It will help you get it done easily… For each browser, the selector is bit different. So you can get rid of the same selector issue… :slight_smile:

2 Likes