How to learn c#

How to learn c# because I have basic knowledge of c# but I need to learn advance c# which I can use in uipath like excel ,workbook or predefined class in c# which can help to develop advance and complex automation.

1 Like

Hi @Aleem_Khan,

There are many tutorials online for C#. Keep in mind that the default language for UiPath processes are VB, because of this a majority of the documentation and syntax shared on the forums are VB. However, I believe a more advanced knowledge in C# will help you regardless as you will develop a broader understanding of the possibilities with C# and .Net.

If you want advanced examples on working with Excel in UiPath you can check out this link:

For a general approach to C# you can start by checking out:

Regards,
JM

2 Likes

Hi

VB.NET CODING IN UIPATH.pdf (4.1 MB)

Check this doc with all basic and advanced coding knowledge that is required to implement with UiPath

Cheers @Aleem_Khan

2 Likes

Thanks you so much i really appreciate of your input I have few questions like why company asking for c# code knowledge or python even we are using vb ?
Which language i need to learn c# or VB

1 Like

Go for vb
As that’s the basic and it is more or less same to C#
Most of the syntax is same between vb net and C#
So start with vb net and eventually you get to understand C# easily

Cheers @Aleem_Khan

1 Like

Thank you for helping me can you share any source to learn advance c# like i need to learn predefined classes

1 Like

The above shared documents has all the details
Would recommend the same

@Aleem_Khan

1 Like

Do we have any further queries to discuss on this topic

Cheers @Aleem_Khan

I don’t think the video from me that you posted (about Advanced Excel manipulations) has anything to do with learning C# :thinking:

You’re correct, but as both VB and C# runs on the .Net framework there are a lot of similarities. I couldn’t find relevant UiPath content aimed towards Excel that was in C#, so your video was relevant enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.