How to handle this unexpected browser behaviors

How to handle this unexpected browser behaviors.When I run this application some time I got this issue now how to handle or capture this issue as mention in attachment

@Palaniyappan

@Aditya10989 You can use Element Exists Activity to Check When visiting that webpage, you get a Stable element or not, If not then you can say that it’s an Error and do operations according to it

thanks for reply but in element exist activity I am not able to capture any particular element when I try it will select full page.this would work…?
As mention in attachment

Hi! Do you have the Chrome plugin installed?

You could also use Image Exists and drag (keep left-click pressed) and select only the main portion of the page, where the error message is contained.

@Aditya10989 No I meant, Do an Element Exists when you get the Data Properly. Find the Element which is always Present, Hence if that element is not present, Then it’s the error page.

or If you didn’t understand the above method, Use Text Exists Activity and Check if “Aw, Snap” is present or not. I don’t feel this is a very good method though :sweat_smile:

yes its not related to plugin actually I have to insert data almost 15000 records.So this will take time. now every day one time server got restart and this time I got this issue.I want this this issue I got then close the application and again.
But the issue in when I trying to use element exist activity or Text Exists Activity I am not able to select any element
eg I am trying to select Reload button this also select the full page not button.Then I used uiexplorer but not work

But the issue in when I trying to use element exist activity or Text Exists Activity I am not able to select any element
eg I am trying to select Reload button this also select the full page not button.Then I used uiexplorer but not work

@Aditya10989 Have you installed the Chrome Extension ? :sweat_smile:

Please try the alternative: use the Image Exists activity, keep the left click button pressed and select the region where the message is located (clipping region).

yes…!!

do you need to select the reload button? Can you not do F5 to refresh the page?

@Aditya10989 If you cannot use any of the Actvities Like Image Exists, Text Exists etc, then try with Screen Scraping, where you scrape the Entire Data of that Browser Page, And Check if it’s Output Contains “Aw, Snap”.

yes I can do this but before this firstly I need to check this exist then click on reload button.But I am not able to capture this

What error are you receiving when using Image Exists and Click Image?

I am not facing any issue but I am not able to select image when I try to select this then full screen select.
eg As mention above screen shot when I try to select reload button or text then I am to select when I try then full screen got select

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Did we try with Internet explorer instead of chrome
Like with browser is this issue coming up
Even in others if they are coming then we can handle this as a system exception
That is along the process use PARALLEL activity and choose any element as a image with image exists and then use that Boolean value to click on it within a IF condition

Cheers @Aditya10989

1 Like