Element Exists

I have a process with an ‘element exist’ activity to identify when a website finishes loading.Main.xaml (13.7 KB)

The problem is that it doesn’t seem to find the element (even though it is there) and the process stays in an endless loop.

I’ve tried selecting other elements, playing with the selector and also using ‘image exists’ but I can not manage to make it work.

Also, if I put the flowchart process outside the Do Sequence of the Open Browser activity as when inside it was giving me an error

How about set WaitForReady property of "element exist’ from "interactive to complete

I’ve tried it, but it doesn’t make any difference to change to complete

I’ve used this successfully with IE. I have to run this with Firefox. Would this make any difference? I’ve added the xaml in the initial post

Yep browser varies from one to one. To get best result please use IE. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

The problem is that you are not doing the other task inside the “Open browser” container. So you must have to use a “Attach Browser/Attach Window” to say to Uipath what window you’re using at the moment. Or you just move to the “Do” sequence from Open Browser Activity.

Here’s the example using your workflow: Main_Updated.xaml (13.0 KB)

Regards,

2 Likes