How to handle 404 routes error while downloading monthly reports in performer process of uipath level3 assignment2

Please guide if anyone knows?

@SUPRIYA123 u must reset data in acme webpage. and then try it will work

ya.I did many times while executing this task in chrome browser because resetting data in IE browser not working.I am executing in IE browser.But i am getting same error.Any solution other than resetting data.Can we handle it?

@SUPRIYA123 resetting will take time. try to reset in chrome and then run the program in iebrowser. I dont know other solution than this. u have to wait for someone help.

Please reset the test data then, try to get reports from previous year e.g if you have 2017 and 2018 available pull the data from 2017

did that .getting 404 error in IE browser.In chrome for some i am able to get reports

You will only get some, lets say from 12 months you will get only 4-5 reports

ok I am trying now

Has this been addressed? It doesn’t work for me either despite resetting countless times.

not worked

Try by clearing browser cache, and if possible verify the same in Chrome as well if you are using IE

Didn’t work. I still get the same error.

@SUPRIYA123 can you put the full description of error 404, If the IE is using any proxy also it will give some errors.

This is the error. When there is something to download and the robot selects “save as”, it throws the pictured error.