How to handle 404 routes error while downloading monthly reports in performer process of uipath level3 assignment2

Hi I still got the error today. The save pop up appears fine when running in the CreateYearlyReport workflow, but not when running in the main. The pop up becomes opening the webpage and gives the 404 error. Resetting the test data has not worked for me.

try resetting the test data ,it worked for me & raise ticket to them in uipath site. They will resolve within 4to5 days.

Thanks for your reply but resetting the test data hasn’t worked for me. Where can I raise a ticket?

from this url ,u can raise your concern.

They will get back to you within 4 to 5 days.Mention to solve ASAP

1 Like

Please help am also facing the same issue now :frowning:

Also getting the same issue, i’d say we will just need to wait for it to be resolved :+1:

since when r u facing this issue?

I Hope you’re right. I’m having the same problem!! :anguished:

Just today, in the last couple of hours.

1 Like

Ya same, For me as well. Till today morning it was working fine.

When i click Generate report in acme-uipath website it throws me an error stating 404 [Routes].-20190515

When i click Generate report in acme-uipath website it throws me an error stating 404 [Routes].

try resetting the test data,then login again & check

Still having this problem. Has there been any update??

Still getting the same Error.

Anyone has solved this error ??

I devoted all weekend to this problem. Has anyone solved it?

It was working fine for me since yesterday. Can you check now. I have even raised an incident ticket, they haven’t updated anything.

Yep, working again for me. I was able to complete the assignments.

1 Like

Great!. R u able to run all the transactions in one day?