How to get started with Uipath Studio during a trial term?

Hi!
I wonder how to start using Studio of UiPath to create automation flows.
I have just started using UiPath a few weeks ago, and currently been using a trial version of UiPath Studio.
I am new to this platform service, so I would appreciate if you give me advices and fundamental knowledges regarding UiPath.

Hi @fukui.hina

Welcome to Community!!

Please go through below

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping me with sharing these helpful resources!
I am afraid but still wondering how to create flows using Studio cause my UiPath Studio seems different from the one which was in the videos.
I attached an image of what my UiPath Studio is like on my screen.

I guess that possible one reason why my UiPath Studio is not like the ones apperared in the video would be related to whether I open Studio via browser or desktop app.

Could you give me further advices?

Sincerely,

Hina

@fukui.hina

Currently you are using UiPath Studio Web if you want UiPath Studio then please check below video

1 Like

Hi @fukui.hina

You are using Studio Web (a browser-based version of UiPath Studio), requires no installation like UiPath Studio.

Check these few references:

1 Like

Hi,

It depends on license plan of Automation cloud what product can be used.

If it’s community plan, we can use Studio, StudioX and StudioWeb.
If it’s free plan, we can use StudioX and StudioWeb.

If you want to use Studio, first, can you check which plan does your organization have in Automation cloud at Admin-License page?

もし日本語の方が正確に情報を伝えることができるなら、日本語でも結構です。

Regards,

1 Like

yes this is what i want to ask and came here

1 Like

Thanks to the video you introduced, I succeeded in installing UiPath Studio into my laptop.
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the helpful infomation!
I am super new to UiPath, so it was so tough to distinguish what is UiPath Studio and how different it is from UiPath Studio web. However, owing to you, I became to realize traits of both UiPath Studio and Studio web now.
I gonna proceed to the next step. Thanks !

@fukui.hina

Hope you got the solution for your question. If yes please mark it as solution to close the loop else happy to help.

Thank you for your help Yoichi san.
I guess my plan is community plan, but it is temporary cause I am using trial version which might be suspended in 30 days.
However, it seems like temporal lisence also offers Studio considering that I am eligible for installation of Studio.
Thanks!

Hi.
It’s so confusing right?