How to get mail attachment and process it using ReFramework

Hi…

In the senerio i have worked in linear sequence mail attachment download and process it…

How to do in Reframewoks…

1.download attachment in specific mail id.
2.read the file in reframework…
3. process it … finally to send mail to result.

above said those function done in ReFramework…

Anyidea about this…

Thanks
Shyam

Hi @Shyam_Pragash ,

Sharing my thoughts on your requirement.

1. Store your email id’s in the input excel. In the init state first run read all the email id through read range and extract the data in the data table and insert this data table data into the work queue.

2. And also we have to use the get outlook mail messages or get exchange mail messages activity in the init state first run after add to queue. get all your outlook mail items from inbox or whatverer folder you want store it in mailmessages object and give scope for total process so that you could access from the process section of RE framework.

3. Leave the Get transaction item phase as it is since it will get the email id from the input excel one by one.

4. In process state get the email id from the queue. use for each loop and assign your mail messages and inside use filter to get the specific email based on the email address which we have received from queue. Now download the attachment from the email and use break to break the loop.

5. the process will loop and process all the email id we have kept in the input excel one by one and it will finish the process like download the attachments to specific folder.

6. In the end process you could send success notification.

If you need any further help on logic. please let us know. thanks.

Do you have any demo ?

Nope. try creating re frame work with suggested steps and let us know if you stuck anywhere. thanks.

ok… Thanks

Update You…

your welcome. Any time.

Hi…

Where i have to start…
Initialization or Process

Where i define the IMAP mail configuration…

i stuck in starting stage… and variable name ?? to be defined

As explained in earlier post you have to use of get IMAP mail messages in the init state first run. I suggest you to learn uipath RE frame work in the academy to understand more better on this concept. Thanks.

First step is okk…

i download attachment from mail… get back the file to processing… if i publish code in oreschtrator… … while running the code previous attached file is running… at time published attachment is run… not new one…