How to get data from orchestrator queue

Can you please explain in code

It keeps on looping

@sruthesanju

Please check the flowā€¦I guess you missed incrementing or the condition might be wrong

in the assign after for loop - counter = counter + qulsitems.count

In Get queue items

cheers

1 Like

If i run this code from studio is working when i upload the package and run from orchestrator it is showing as cannot assign item.reference.to string to strreference

@sruthesanju

Can you show the exact error pleaseā€¦

May be for that item you have not given any reference

Cheers

No reference is given for all the queue item

@sruthesanju

If reference is not given then why you want to get it?

And if givenā€¦please check for which queue item it is failing and if there is any issue with it

Can you tell the exact error that might give more infoā€¦

Try using log message and log some queue details to understand for which item you are getting this error

Cheers

I have taken last processing time but I am getting result as same as start time

@sruthesanju

If the queue is processed only once or item is not processed then I guess it would be sameā€¦Can you tell me what time you want to get?

cheers

I need to get the end time

@sruthesanju

As mentioned LastProcessingOn is what will give you the end time of the queueā€¦unless it is still in New state or in IN Progress stateā€¦

Can you please verify with the queue time manually may be the item is picked up and immediately it is closed

I tested it and I can see the end time of the transaction itself

cheers

For successful Iā€™d also I am getting this issue successful Iā€™d will take atleast 5 mins to complete but the start and end time is same

Please find the imgae

I have used item .lastprocessing on to get the end time

@sruthesanju

Can you show your code on how you used it once

And also can you cross verify with the data from queue manually

Cheers

I have used the same code you have provided

@sruthesanju

Can you try changing the UiPath system activities package version and then run the bot and checkā€¦ideally it should give you end time and we use almost in all of our processesā€¦

Cheers

Still the same issue happens