In my application, each account i should know the is it internal or external based on the radio button showing, as you can see below image
if internal will go one process and external will go another process
by using which activities i can do this.
Hello @vineelag ,
you can use the “Get Attribute” activity to retrieve the value of the “checked” attribute for each radio button. The “checked” attribute will have a value of “true” for the selected radio button and a value of “false” for the unselected radio buttons.
Here is an example of how you could use the “Get Attribute” activity to determine which radio button is selected:
- Drag and drop a “Get Attribute” activity onto the designer panel.
- In the “Get Attribute” activity’s “Selector” field, specify the selector for the radio button element. You can use the “Create Selector” button to help create a selector that targets the desired radio button.
- In the “Get Attribute” activity’s “AttributeName” field, enter “checked”. This will retrieve the value of the “checked” attribute for the radio button.
- In the “Get Attribute” activity’s “Result” field, specify a variable to store the retrieved attribute value.
- After the “Get Attribute” activity has been executed, you can check the value of the variable to determine whether the radio button is selected or not. If the variable has a value of “true”, the radio button is selected. If the variable has a value of “false”, the radio button is not selected.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
hi @Marius_Puscasu ,
i just want to check which one is selected like internal or external one base on that we will go for next step.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.