How to execute the bots developed using UIPath studio community edition, in other environment

I have developed UI automation for one of our website using UIPath studio(community edition), now our clients want us to move our bots into their environment, so they can verify, so how do we do that, in regular way, we deploy our code in application server and anybody can access it, how it works in UIpath?

1 Like

@Rajesh_Acharya Hi Rajesh,

If you have done it in community edition, in order to move to Client environment, you should have enterprise edition/licensed versionof Ui Path.

Please refer to https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/docs/about-licensing

Once you have enterprise edition, you can move the code to the environment and publish to the licensed version of orchestrator to run the bot.

Thanks,
Arun

1 Like

Hello @Rajesh_Acharya
Does the environment mean the client has a machine in which you want to deploy your robot .right??
if yes then
-publish your project from the studio get NuGet package

• you should installed Uipath robot and connect with orchestrator in the client machine
  • upload your package in Orchestrator and run robot from Robot tray
2 Likes

Okay, when i click UIpath robot, it gets me this below page.

Now if i click on setting and then orchestrator settings, it opens the below page.

Could you please tell me what must be the Orchestrator URL and machine key.

1 Like

sandeep13 please check my response

Fine
Kindly check with these stuffs that would surely resolve your issue
— first create a machine in orchestrator and that machine name should be same as in your system
To get that name go to start-> search as robot-> settings and get the machine name from there and paste the same while creating machine in orchestrator and copy the machine key after this from orchestrator and paste it in your system robot tray and mention the orchestrator url as well
— the. Make sure that we have a robot created in the orchestra with the same machine name and while entering the detail for username and password go to cmd window and type as whoami which will give use domain and username, enter the same in the orchestrator while creating robot
— create a environment now In the robot tab and tag the robot created in the previous step to this environment
— now back to our system in robot tray we have machine key, and orchestrator url mentioned readily and now we can connect

Once after connecting the machine of the user
You can now run the process you have published in the user machine from JOBS tab

Cheers @Rajesh_Acharya

2 Likes

@Rajesh_Acharya
you can follow the instruction given by @Palaniyappan aka the RobotMan

2 Likes

Thank u… just one clarity i need.
lets say, i have developed the UI automation in my machine, and if i want to run as a bot in person B machine, then does B need to install UIPath studio?
also do i need to create machine in orchestrator or person B needs to create machine in orchestrator?

1 Like

hmm not needed with studio but we need to have ROBOT installed
, that is usually uipath comes with studio and robot and we can install either both or robot alone

if you are installing them by any mean its fine, but we need ROBOT to be installed, and the option of choosing robot alone to be installed can be chosen with advanced option while installing

and yes we need to create a machine for that ROBOT for your user machine
any one either you or if the user has access to your orchestrator he can create the machine as well

hope this would help you
Cheers @Rajesh_Acharya

1 Like

are we good now
kindly let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Rajesh_Acharya

1 Like

Hi,
What is orchestrator URL which I need to paste?

1 Like

Make sure thy at you have made these steps while mentioning the url

Cheers @Rajesh_Acharya

2 Likes

It said orchestrator tenant page, I will find my URL, but i didnt see tenant tab anywhere in it

1 Like

Fine
Once after logging to orchestrator fo to services tab and There we can find the tenant page link
Click on to it and it will take us to the orchestrator page

Cheers @Rajesh_Acharya

1 Like

Yea thats done bro, connected. Thank u master…big help as always…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.