How to Disable Uppercase

I have a process that stops when someone has left the uppercase (Caps Lock) enabled.

What happens is that when the process types on the password field a balloon message appears and covers the ‘Next’ button. Therefore the process can not proceed

How can I detect if the Caps Lock is enabled and disable it?

Thanks

Hi @selrac,

Main.xaml (6.9 KB)

In order to this, please try the following:

1 Like

Acaiomelo,

I’m not sure this is what I need. What I need is for the Cap Lock to be disabled if found enabled.

I tried what you send by adding a text box inside the events to see what happens and every time I press the caps locks I see the messege comming up and prevents for the status of the caps to change, whatever if it is upper or lower cases.

Hi @selrac,

Actually, it prevents that the user enable CapsLock. For example, if you let this robot running and try to add some text with upper case inside notepad, it will prevent the CapsLock to be enabled. Please check it and let me know, this was the initial purpose, but if it’s not the scenario that you need we will have to think about another solution.

Acacio,

What I was asking initially was to ‘detect if the Caps Lock is enabled and disable it’ rather than preventing for the caps to change. Basically because when the process is initiate the user might have left the caps lock on, so I want to disable it.

Let me know if it is clear

Thanks

Hey @selrac

please find the following attached workflow and let me know :slight_smile:

Caps_key_detection.xaml (5.5 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

11 Likes

Perfect. That works!! I just need to add a ‘send hotkey’ activity with ‘caps’ to change it when ‘caps is on’

Thanks

1 Like