How to add caps lock is on in "type into" activity?

Dears,

how to add caps lock is on in “Type into” activity when typing ? Thanks in advance

Or is there a way to check whether the Keyboard key “Caps Lock” is ON or OFF ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t believe it matters if the caps lock is on or not. Whatever your type into activity has will be typed in. What do you want to perform?

Thanks @nameless , My Keyboard “Caps Lock” has LED which goes to sleep Mode, means if you stay a long time without typing it will turn OFF, but in reality it’s ON.
So whenever I try to write at a given time I don’t know if it’s ON or OFF, it’s confusing me .

Even with Caps Lock being on, if your type into activity has the text as “TestPassword” the activity will preserve the case (especially if you check the simulate property)

1 Like

Didn’t get exactly what you mean !!!..What if I use Shift+1, thinking in my mind that it’s OFF, and finally i will end up with Shift+& instead of Shift+1.

If you want to type something in upper case, use yourStringvar.ToUpper

Thanks @postwick , But seems still you didn’t get my point, Please check this : “My Keyboard “Caps Lock” has LED which goes to sleep Mode, means if you stay a long time without typing it will turn OFF, but in reality it’s ON.
So whenever I try to write at a given time I don’t know if it’s ON or OFF, it’s confusing me .”

It doesn’t matter whether it’s on or off. Type Into doesn’t care.