How to connect orchestrator(Automation suite V 2022.4) with Studio

Hi
I need to connect my studio with orchestrator(Automation suite) Version 2022.4.
I created Machine(Machine template) but I dont know how to create un attend robot and how to connect orchestrator with studio. Please help me to solve this.

Hi @BNK
To create an unattended robot and connect it to Orchestrator in version 2022.4, you can follow these steps:

1. Login to your Orchestrator instance and navigate to the Machines page.
  2. Click on the Add button to create a new machine.
  3. Provide a name for the machine and select the machine template that you created earlier. You can leave the other fields as default.
  4. Click on the Provision button to provision the machine. This will create a new machine with the specified name and install the UiPath Robot software on it.
  5. Once the machine is provisioned, navigate to the Robots page and click on the Add button to create a new robot.
  6. Provide a name for the robot and select the machine that you created earlier. Choose the type of robot as Unattended and provide a username and password for the robot.
  7. Click on the Create button to create the robot. This will generate a machine key that you will need to use to connect the robot to Orchestrator.
  8. Open UiPath Studio and navigate to the UiPath Assistant window. Click on the Settings button and then click on the “Orchestrator Settings” tab.
  9. Click on the Add button to add a new Orchestrator connection. Provide the URL of your Orchestrator instance and enter your login credentials.
  10. Once the connection is established, click on the Machines tab and click on the Connect button next to the machine that you created earlier. Enter the machine key that was generated when you created the robot.
  11. Finally, click on the Processes tab and publish your automation project to Orchestrator.

Where Robot Page will available? It is in tenent page?In My Orchesetrator Tenant → Robot . Add option is not available.

To connect Studio, you should be going into the Admin portal of Automation Suite and assign your self a developer license.

Then, in Orchestrator, add your account to Orchestrator. I’m not sure about 22.4 but when creating the user in Orchestrator there should be a checkbox somewhere that says allow this user to run automations or something.

Then in your UiPath Assistant on your PC, go to Preferences → Orchestrator settings, enter your Automation Suite URL and click “Sign In”. You should then be connected and licensed.

Hi @yikwen.goo ,

Can you share the steps or URL to refer this.

Automation Suite - Allocating User Licenses (uipath.com)

Robot - Setting Up Interactive Sign-In (uipath.com)

Hope this helps.

Hello @BNK

You can check the below video.

Thanks

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Thank you for sharing the video.

Can you provide some steps how to do the same steps in automation suite?

Because in automation suite we need to add roles and some other information?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.